On this page:
# Resources to use
Taking Farmers to Markets teams can use these resources:
- Agriculture Design System (AgDS)
- Digital guidance toolkit.
# How to use them
You can use our resources to create something:
- in the Export Service, or
- that connects to the Export Service.
# Who can use them
People who can use our resources include:
- Export Service delivery teams, including interaction designers, content designers and developers
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) teams, including business and communications stakeholders
- other government agency teams, like Austrade.
# Agriculture Design System
Our Agriculture Design System (AgDS) will help you to design, test and build for the Export Service.
You can find a suite of tools and guidelines in the AgDS to create accessible and user-friendly products.
# Digital guidance toolkit
Our Digital guidance toolkit will help you create clear and consistent content that meets users' needs.